Michael Gibson with David Lu and Howard Ting of YK America Regional Center
Shortly after last month's AILA conference in San Diego, USAdvisors.org's Managing Director Michael Gibson began visiting immigration attorneys, EB-5 regional centers, and EB-5 projects across the state of California.
His road trip continues through next week (July 18-22), and there is still space on his schedule for additional appointments. Since the first week of July, USAdvisors.org has met with the following individuals and organizations:
- Attorney Connie Wang in San Diego
- Attorney Brandon Meyer of the Meyer Law Group
- Airstream Innovations in Solana Beach
- Attorney Eric Chilton in Los Angeles
- Attorney David Hirson in Irvine
- The Law Offices of Shawn Sedaghat in Los Angeles
- Attorney Charles Cai
- YK America Regional Center in El Monte
- Developer and regional center applicant Henry Chiao
- American Logistics International Regional Center in Carson
This week and week and next week, Michael already has appointments with the following individuals:
- Attorney Lincoln Stone
- Attorney Ron Rehling
- Attorney Linda Lau
- Regional center applicant Rohit Ranchhod
Thanks again to everyone who has met with us thus far. We've been glad to learn more about how our due diligence services can help clients select the most promising EB-5 projects. For regional centers, we've enjoyed the opportunity to learn more about your projects ? current and upcoming.
To schedule a meeting while Michael is still in California, email Regina Thomas: regina [at] usadvisors.org or call (407) 721-4687.