A stakeholder teleconference will be held on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 from 2:30-4 p.m. (Eastern) by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) concerning work on revised EB-5 regulations.
Regulatory revision has been identified as an important step for the future of the EB-5 Program and is an agency priority. USCIS therefore invites EB-5 stakeholders to provide feedback on EB-5 regulations as the organization works toward making regulatory improvements to strengthen the efficiency, predictability, and integrity of the EB-5 program.
During this engagement, USCIS officials will listen to your feedback and input on changes to the EB-5 regulations. Feedback and input can be related to:
- Methods to combat fraud and abuse
- How to improve upon current regulations
- Substantive eligibility requirements
- Procedural filing requirements
If you are unable to attend, there will be follow-up discussion in the USCIS Idea Community starting April 24.
To register for this session:
- Visit the registration page
- Enter your email address and “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Provide full name and organization
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”
Once your registration is processed, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details. If you have any questions regarding the registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation email within two business days, please email Public.Engagement@uscis.dhs.gov.