Since late April, USAdvisors.org has been on the road, stopping in on EB5 visa projects, regional centers, and immigration attorneys. Since beginning in Florida, Michael Gibson and George Wozencraft have passed through several states where they have conducted interviews with regional center principals and gotten the inside scoop on EB5 visa investment projects.
As of Monday, May 17th, they are leaving the Midwest and headed to New York City. Here is a quick recap of a few organizations they managed to meet with on the first leg of the trip:
- Foster Quan, the nation?s second-largest immigration law firm (Houston); Attorneys Charles Foster, Ignacio Donoso, and John Meyer
- Dunbar Harder, a full-service immigration law firm in Houston; Attorneys Ken Dunbar, Terry Weir, April Thompson Nakanishi, Christin Burns, and Amy Donnelly Ashby
- Law Offices of Adan G. Vega and Associates (Houston); Attorney Adan Vega
Thanks to all of these law firms that were kind enough to have them in!
After passing through Texas, the USAdvisors.org duo made it to Memphis, Tennessee where they also stopped in on the Siskand Susser law firm. Greg Siskand is an experienced immigration attorney specializing in, among other things, the USCIS EB5 visa program. Barry Lichterman and Levitt Shell were also paid a visit during the stop in Memphis
Leaving the South, Gibson and Wozencraft began their Midwest leg of the EB5 visa road trip, meeting with the following individuals and organizations:
- RCI First Pathway Finders; Bob Kraft (Milwaukee)
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce; Pete Beitzel and Timothy Sheehy
- Law Offices of Kameli & Associates/Chicagoland Foreign Investment Group (EB5 visa regional center); Terry Gaouette Law Offices of Kameli and Associates
Other stops in Chicago included the Law Offices of Nejla Lane, the Law Offices of Barbary Sussman, as well as Adam Lewis and Vedder Price.
Not taking a time out, Michael Gibson will also participate in today?s ILW ?Investor Options for Experts? phone seminar on the EB5 visa program. The second in a series of three, this seminar, in particular, will focus on what a regional center is, how it operates, business models for the regional center, and risk factors for EB5 visa investors. Other speakers include David Morris, Scott Barnhart, Melissa Krinzman, Jason Oleet, and John Barrett, all of whom are either immigration attorneys, service providers, or EB5 visa specialists.
More updates from the road to come as developments arise.